It seems like we constantly see stories in the news about how bad air pollution is getting. It is now a leading cause of death, causing one in eight deaths worldwide. It’s a scary situation and why we do what we do. It is especially an issue in China. That’s why we’re excited about this new opportunity we’re announcing today.
AirWare Labs Corp. (otcqb:AIRW) today announced plans to expand manufacturing, distribution and sales of its AIR(R) filtered nasal products in China. Through a joint venture agreement with Eastar Industries, LLC, AirWare Labs’ nasal filters will be re-branded and sold in pharmacies throughout China, offering a new line of defense against the world’s highest levels of air pollution and avian flu.
“This joint venture with Eastar Industries is an important step in AirWare’s mission to help people live healthier lives through better breathing,” said Jeffrey Rassas, CEO of AirWare Labs. “Residents of China are struggling with life-threatening air pollution that impacts their health on a daily basis. AirWare’s filtered nasal products are an effective and discreet alternative to the face masks many wear to combat the negative effects of polluted air.”
If you check your fortune cookies, we’re pretty it’ll say: Breathe the difference!
Last week, we brought you a playlist with the spirit of partying and St. Patrick’s Day. This week, we figured it may be time for some recovery. It’s OK to take time off and enjoy yourselves every once in a while. However, it makes it all the more important to get back to the gym and work a littler harder. Here’s some songs about hangovers, cures and some others to keep you working. Sweat it out!
- “Good Feeling” – Flo Rida
- “Remedy” – The Black Crowes
- “Last Friday Night (T.G.I.F.) – Katy Perry
- “Good Vibrations” – Marky Mark & the Funky Bunch f. Loleatta Holloway
- “Pump It” – The Black Eyed Peas
- “Let’s Go” – Calvin Harris f. Ne-Yo
- “One More Time” – Daft Punk
- “Survivor” – Destiny’s Child
- “Stronger” – Kanye West
- “Don’t Stop ‘Til You Get Enough” – Michael Jackson
Can you feel it? The excitement of March Madness is in the air. Are you still in the running for Warren Buffet’s billion dollars? We aren’t. That doesn’t quell how we feel about the tournament. Stars are born, Cinderella stories are told, buzzers are beat. Here’s our favorite buzzer beaters:
Robert Horry aka “Big Shot Bob”
Michael Jordan’s final shot (as a Bulls … but we can pretend the Wizards stint never happened too)
To hit those buzzer beaters, you need the strength to push through ’til the end. AIR SPORT™ is a performance enhancing breathing aid that dramatically increases oxygen to fuel every cell in your body.
Happy St. Patrick’s Day! I’m sure plenty of you did your celebrating this past weekend. If the case, we’re sure you’re ready to sweat it out at the gym today. We all need that extra push, especially when we’re at the gym to detox. In honor of everyone being Irish on St. Patrick’s Day, we’ve put together this playlist focused on the one thing every does come March 17th. Party!
- “Get The Party Started” – P!nk
- “Party Rock Anthem” – LMFAO f. Lauren Bennett, GoonRock
- “A Little Party Never Killed Nobody” – Fergie f. Q-Tip, GoonRock
- “Party” – Beyonce f. Andre 3000
- “Party Up” – DMX
- “Party All Night (Sleep All Day)” – Sean Kingston
- “Love Money Party” – Miley Cyrus f. Big Sean
- “Where Did The Party Go” – Fall Out Boy
- “Party Hard” – Andrew W.K.
- “No. 1 Party Anthem” – Arctic Monkeys
Prince played a pair of secret shows this past weekend in LA. If there’s one thing he does (though there is a great many), it’s make you move. It was an all out, non-stop dance party. So, we figured we’d kick our playlist off with some Prince this week and keep with that theme for the rest of it.
- “Partyman” – Prince
- “I Sold My Bed, But Not My Stereo” – Capital Cities
- “Sexy Socialite” – Chromeo
- “The Walker” – Fitz and The Tantrums
- “Can You Do This” – Aloe Blacc
- “Yeah Yeah” – Willy Moon
- “Cheating” – John Newman
- “Margarita” – Sleepy Brown f. Pharrell Williams & Big Boi
- “Tangerine” – Big Boi f. T.I. & Khujo Goodie
- “Money Maker” – Ludacris f. Pharrell Williams
Since the Oscars were just last night, we’re going with Music from the Movies for this week’s playlist. Most of these aren’t Oscar nominated songs, just musical memories that we associate with some of our favorite movies. Yes, it’s a wee bit 80s heavy. It’s the movies we grew up on and who’s going to complain about some 80s tunes now and again? Not us! It should keep you moving this week. Enjoy!
- “Thus Spoke Zarathustra) – 2001: A Space Odyssey
- “Lose Yourself” – 8 Mile
- “Eye of the Tiger” – Rocky IV
- “Danger Zone” – Top Gun
- “The Power of Love” – Back II The Future
- “Sister Christian” – Boogie Nights
- “Don’t You (Forget About Me)” – Breakfast Club
- “Just Dropped In” – Big Lebowski
- “Bohemian Rhapsody” – Queen
- “Another Way to Die” – Quantum of Solace